The BKB Auxiliary is the BKB group that works within BKB to:
- Stimulate Jewish religious activities
- Foster cultural and educational advancement among its members and the Jewish people in general
- Promote a spirit of comradeship.
The BKB Auxiliary Works to Stimulate Jewish religious activities at BKB by:
- Providing Friday Night Onegs and Saturday Morning Kiddush receptions
- Operating the BKB Judaica Gift Shop which raises funds for BKB needs (and hold other fundraisers for this purpose)
- Working on Jewish holiday activities such as High Holy Days ushering, constructing the sukkah, etc.
The BKB Auxiliary works to foster cultural and educational advancement among its members and the Jewish people in general and promote a spirit of comradeship through its monthly meetings
- Meet and socialize with old friends and new acquaintances
- Enjoy programs of Jewish content
TO BELONG TO THE BKB AUXILIARY IN 2020-2021:
Send name, mailing address, phone number, and email address along with a check for $36 for a single’s membership or $54 for a couple’s membership to BKB Auxiliary, P.O. Box 31, Lancaster, CA 93584.
NOTE: You do not have to be a BKB member to join the BKB Auxiliary. Membership in the BKB Auxiliary is open to all who support the Auxiliary’s aims and purpose as described above in “The BKB Auxiliary is…”.